The Mississippi Gulf Coast resurges with new attractions, lodging and more
Why the Mississippi Gulf Coast?
It’s a blend of charming, oak-lined streets and luxury casino resorts. It’s a getaway with something for everyone, including 26 miles of beaches, barrier islands that can be reached by ferry or charter boat, and abundant waterways perfect for kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and more. If you’re searching for a spot that’s off the beaten path, you won’t be disappointed with a region known for its southern hospitality, fresh seafood and renowned museums.
- The Mississippi Coast Coliseum and Convention Center offers more than 400,000 state-of-the-art square feet of meeting space and can comfortably house groups of up to 6,000 people.
- A majority of casino resorts located throughout our coastal communities offer meetings and event space for a variety of groups.
- Area hotels also provide from 1,000 to 6,400 square feet of meeting and event space to house smaller groups.
For years, meeting planners have taken advantage of all that Visit Mississippi Gulf Coast offers to assist groups with planning, promoting, and managing of meetings. The staff is known for providing outstanding service and team members are eager to assist you with site and accommodation selection, event promotion and on-site registration services.
One of the many meeting and event space options the Mississippi Gulf Coast boasts is IP Casino Resort Spa, located on Biloxi’s beautiful Back Bay.
IP Casino Resort Spa’s professionals will see to it that your next meeting is a success! Every detail of your meeting or gathering will be handled with the utmost care.
The IP has more than 65,000 square feet of flexible meeting and banquet space, which can be configured into numerous special use rooms to accommodate functions both large and small. Host parties and receptions in Studio B, a unique special events space. And for smaller meetings, the property offers three state-of-the-art boardrooms.
The property boasts:
- 1,000 elegantly appointed hotel rooms and suites with full amenities;
- Eight dining options, ranging from award-winning fine dining options to casual outlets;
- Senses Spa and Salon with treatments inspired by nature;
- Endless entertainment choices on-site;
- A 70,000 square foot casino with more than 1,700 slots, 60 table games and a 10 table non-smoking poker room;
- And so much more!
Category: SITE SELECTOR