Walkable 24/7/365. With a large network of climate-controlled skywalks connecting ICCLOS to nearly 5,000 hotel rooms, hundreds of restaurants, shops and entertainment–your event will be accessible, comfortable and unforgettable.
Lots to see and do. The ICC is located in the heart of downtown Indianapolis where you’ll enjoy close proximity to Union Station, Victory Field, Banker’s Life Fieldhouse, the Eiteljorg Museum of American Indians and Western Art, Circle Centre Mall, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens, and more!
Comprehensive and inclusive. ICCLOS offers extensive packages for all types of events. With 7,100 downtown hotel rooms and 749,000 square feet of exhibit space, ICCLOS is perfect for conventions, meetings and events of any size.
Flexible and capable. The Indiana Convention Center (ICC) offers 11 exhibit halls with 566,600 square feet of flexible contiguous space, 71 meeting rooms, three ballrooms that accommodate a variety of meeting space needs, 49 docks and 7 ramps for easy setup. An enclosed pedestrian corridor leads attendees to Lucas Oil Stadium (LOS), an award-winning, multi-function facility offering an additional 183,000 square feet of exhibit space, 12 meeting rooms, various multi-function rooms, permanent seating for 63,000, a retractable roof, advanced house-reduction curtain system and spectacular views of the city skyline.
- We are 15 minutes to Indianapolis International Airport (IND).
- We have 6,792 hotel rooms within 5 blocks.
- We boast more enclosed skywalks than any other city in the nation.
- We participate in green initiatives to reduce the carbon footprint.
- We locally-source our food and donate to the needy in our community.
- We love our 8 miles of Cultural Trail (walk/bike path) connecting nearly 200 restaurants and 50 attractions.
- We offer 250 acres of scenic green space in downtown’s White River State Park.
- From cabaret to live music to DJs and dancing, our downtown is full of fun for everyone.
- Selfie-ready backdrops abound in the many cultural and arts districts of Indy.
- Whether you are working with our staff or the unions, you will feel our Hoosier Hospitality.
- We are open for business and welcome all!
- We are the friendliest, cleanest convention city, or so we’ve heard time and again.
Category: SITE SELECTOR